This is a video about how o make a PCB. This video shows step by step in making a PCB. There are 13 step in making a PCB they :
1. develop schematic sing eagle layout editor
2. Convert to board layout
3. Optimize board layout
4. Print layout to peel-n-press paper using laser printer
5. Clean copper clad PCB material using steel wool
6. Iron peel-n-press to copper clad PCB material
7. Quench PCB material under cold water, remove peel-n-press
8. Etch in ferric cloride
9. clean etched PCB
10. Remove peel-n-press coating using steel wool and water
11. Drill holes
12. Instal PCB components
13. Solder components to PCB.
Here is the video:
Possibly Related Articles:
- PWM – Video Tutorial
This is a PWM video tutorial. This video talks about the PWM and how to use it. The PWM can be used to dim the LEDs or control DC motor...
- EMI/RFI Filters – Video Tutorial
This is a video of EMI/RFI filters. This video explains about electromagnetic filters and radio frequency filters. This video also describe about consequence of the filter that is implemented on...
- Using Oscilloscope – Video Tutorial
This is a video tutorial about oscilloscope. This video explains about the parts on the oscilloscope and their function. Oscilloscope is a tool to display waveform. From the waveform, we...
- How to Use Oscilloscope – Video Tutorial
This is a video tutorial for oscilloscope. This video Shows how to oscilloscope. This video uses an oscilloscope, signal generator, probe and simple circuit. The oscilloscope is very useful for...
- ADC Architectures – Video Tutorial
Below is video tutorial about ADC architecture. This video discuss about the advantage and disadvantage of 3 ADC architecture. First is the approximation ADC. This ADC is widely used for...
- How to Use An SWR Meter – Video Tutorial
This is how to use a SWR meter video tutorial. This video describes about how to use SWR meter. The SWR meter has 3 switch, they are range switch, function...
- Wiring 555 IC for PWM – Video Tutorial
This is a video of wiring 555 IC for PWM. The video shows how to wire the 555 chip for PWM. The pin 1 is connected to ground. pin number...
- Ohm’s Law – Video Tutorial
This is a Ohm’s Law video tutorial. This video explains how to understand the Ohm’s Law. There are three main parameter of Ohm’s Law, they are voltage, current flows and...
- AND / OR Gates – Video Tutorial
This is a video tutorial of AND/OR gate. This video explains how the AND gate and OR gate works. AND gate has two input and one output. the rule of...
- RJ45 – Video Tutorial
This is a video tutorial about RJ45. This video shows how to punch down an RJ45 keystone jack using a impact tool. The first thing that we gonna do is...
- How To Use Multimeter – Video Tutorial
This is a video tutorial about multimeter. This video shows how to use a multimeter. The multimeter can be used to measure voltage, current, resistance, etc. The multimeter that is...
- How to use Oscilloscope – Video Tutorial
This video is tutorial how to use oscilloscope. This video shows how to use the oscilloscope. The first thing to do is prepare the probe, the simulator generator and the...